Sunday, November 25, 2012

Beautylish Order - Anna Sui Purchase

I'm a sucker for lovely blushes so when I saw the Anna Sui Rose Cheek Colors offered in the Beautylish boutique, I couldn't help myself.  I had heard so many lovely things about Anna Sui's products so I decided to try one of her blush compacts.  The Rose Cheek Colors come in 6 shades: Mystic Rose, Dreamy Rose, Antique Rose, Romantic Rose, Anna Rose, and Sunny Rose.  I purchased Dreamy Rose (301), a lovely coral/pink shade that is lightly fragrant of tea roses (6g/$36).


The site describes the blush as "moist, sheer powder retains a dewy, glossy finish. Use a single color or in different combinations to compliment your look. This Rose Cheek Color has a delicate sparkle and the signature Anna Sui tea rose scent."




Here are swatches of each shade and then all colors swirled together:

From top to bottom:  Top Left Corner Shade in Compact, Center Shade,  Top Right and Bottom Right Shades,  Bottom Left and Middle Right Shade, All shades swirled together
Overall rating: Booyah!  Great compact and a little goes a long way as the shades are nicely pigmented.  Typically scented products can bother me but this compact didn't affect me in the least.  Thanks Beautylish for introducing me to this wonderful blush and also for the recommendation on the hairbrush (post coming soon).

If you are a self-professed makeup addict, you definitely should check out Beautylish!  Click here to check out the site.




No comments:

Post a Comment