- Beauty & the Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad in Brewed Awakening (6.8 g) - Includes Foam, Raw Sugar, Espresso and Roast shadows in a lovely floral-patterned box. Shadows apply very smoothly and have good color payoff and work nicely together. This box offers more neutral shades while the first installment offered more pink, plum smokey shades.
|Left to Right: Foam, Raw Sugar, Espresso, Roast|
- Cashmere Waterproof Gliding Liner (0.28 g) - In Dewy Green - Similar to the SmolderEyes liners, this pencil has some staying power once you give it some time to set. I wore it layered under the Roast shadow and I liked the effect.
- Airblush Maracuja Bouncy Blush (5.3 g) - In Shimmering Peach - This is a lovely smooth blush with very nice pigmentation that is easy to blend! I just love this formulation. Again, I would have liked the ability to pop the pan out of the compact like their Amazonian Clay blushes but this purple, mirrored compact is sleek enough to throw in my purse. Also, unlike the Amazonian Clay blushes, it's easy to tell which shade is which. With the bouncy blushes, it appears all are packaged in the same compact so I have to be sure I am selecting the correct shade when pulling it from my vanity and dropping it in my purse.
- Blush Brush - This soft brush applies the blush nicely, though I prefer the Airbrush Finish Bamboo Blush Brush that came with the first Miracle of Maracuja set. The brush is very similar to the brush included in the Glow Your Way to Gorgeous Set #1 except the handle is purple and not bamboo.
- Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss (3.6 ml) - Ethereal - A nice, sheer, neutral peachy-pink color, I just love the floral packaging. It took a while for the product to "click up" through the bristles but I love the formula. The mint-scented gloss includes maracuja oil for hydrating your pucker while glistening your lips with a nice gloss.
- Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara (7 ml) - Black - The same tube offered in the Glow Your Way to Gorgeous Sets. Would love to try the Waterproof formula one of these days. (Tarte! hint! hint! - Any chance you will include in one of your future collections?)
- Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (8 g) - Medium - The collection can be ordered with any one of 4 shades of concealers. A little of this concealer goes a long way so don't fret the fact that not a lot of product comes out when you squeeze the tube. Personally, I like that the product doesn't easily ooze out of the tube so there's no waste and I can build the coverage as I need to.
- Pure Maracuja Oil (50 ml) - This oil is absolutely awesome! I have used it as my night-time moisturizer since I first received my first Glow Your Way to Gorgeous Set. It has definitely improved the condition of my skin. This versatile oil can be used on cuticles, hands, and face. I have have been known to smooth a drop or two in my palms for a nice shiny, lustre to my hair. I have also added a few drops to my body lotion after a long day in the sun as maracuja oil has vitamin C and essential fatty acids which promote radiant skin. This same size retails for $46 on QVC.
|Top to Bottom: Foam, Raw Sugar, Espresso, Roast, Shimmering Peach Blush; Ethereal Gloss, Dewy Green Liner|
Unlike the first set, there were no sneak-peek bonus items but I am pleased with this set, nonetheless.