Saturday, September 24, 2011

My hubby's birthday

Today is my husband's birthday.  I won't disclose his age but let's just say that the salt and pepper in his hair and goatee make him look quite distinguished.  Don't you just love that double standard?  Gray hair on a man looks elegant, adds character, and makes him look, dare I say it, sexy. A woman finds gray hair and she reaches for her tweezers, or in my case, Garnier Nutrisse!  Anyway, I digress.


Plan for today is a great breakfast with my hubby and sons followed by a much-needed pedicure and brow-waxing (yes, there should be two).  Reservations for this evening have been made for 5pm at one of my favorite Long Island Restaurants, Amarelle (www.amarelle.net).  Chef Lia Stanco Fallon has a fantastic menu and the service is impeccable.  Tonight, pianist and singer, Gail Storm (www.gailstormmusic.com) will be performing to perfect the ambiance.  If you're a Long Islander, or just visiting, head there for a visit. You won't be disappointed.


More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment