- Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien (0.06 fl. oz; 1.75 ml) -- Inspired by Tuscan citrus groves, this bright scent features a winning combo of lemon, grapefruit, and green mandarin notes. (Regular size: 50 ml, $85)
- Color Club Nail Lacquer in He Loves Me (0.25 fl. oz., 7 ml) -- Jazz up blah fingers and toes with this lovely pink polish. (Regular size: 0.5 fl. oz., $8)
- Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream (0.49 fl. oz., 15 ml) -- Dull skin no more: this cult British facialist's intensely hydrating moisturizer brightens your complexion with vitamins A and C. (Regular size: 50 ml, $68)
- Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water Cloths (0.23 fl. oz., 7 ml each - two cloths) -- Made with mineral-rich spring waters, this Japanese brand's travel-friendly cleansing cloth wipes away a day's worth of dirt and makeup in a few seconds. (Regular size: 3 packs of ten, $39)
- Traditions by Nick Chavez Yucca Root Shampooing Cream (2 fl. oz., 60 ml) -- Hollywood stylists rave about the restorative abilities of this silky cleanser, which is made with fortifying wild yam and yucca root. (Regular size: 250 ml, $20)
- Lifestyle Extra: Tea Forte Skin-Smart Teas (3 tea bags - Honey Yuzu, Cherry Marzipan, Cucumber Mint) -- An antioxidant tea that tastes amazing and helps our skin look more radiant? Yes, please. Editor's Note: Honey Yuzu - Green Tea for Natural Renewal, Cherry Marzipan - Green Tea for Corrective Repair, and Cucumber Mint - Green Tea for Youth Recovery. (Regular size: 16 tea bags, $6)
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Birchbox March 2012 Shipment
Two days in a row, I am surprised with a beauty sampling package, this time from Birchbox. This month's package included some new items that I have been wanting to try. Without further adieu, here is a picture and a description of the contents.
The topic of this month's shipment was Spring Training with tidbits and samples of items to help us get through March Madness, not of the basketball kind, but of the seasonal kind. This month's shipment included:
Overall rating: Booyah! for the wonderful variety of items including Japanese and British products that I am dying to try, not to mention the tea! Yum!!!!
Are you looking forward to Spring? I like to think of Spring-time as a time for renewal and a time to break out new shades of eyeshadows, polish, lipstick and fragrance. Thanks Birchbox for getting me started!