Thursday, May 17, 2012

Diorskin Poudre Shimmer All Over Face Powder - Amber Diamond

In keeping with the Dior theme of my recent posts, today I am featuring one of my favorite highlighters, the Diorskin Poudre Shimmer in Amber Diamond [002].  This regular collection product is a Dior best-seller!  Similar to Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks, this product contains 5 complimentary hues of highlighting powder, for a perfect subtle glow that leans towards a lovely, light gold tone!  The powder is also available in Rose Diamond [001], for those that favor more pink-toned highlighter.






The mirrored compact comes in the signature velvet pouch and contains 10g of product (Retail $44) and does not include an applicator.  The surface of the powder is large enough for larger powder brushes in case you want to highlight your shoulders and décolleté.


Here is  a close-up of the compact as well as swatches of each shade individually and blended together (long swatch on the right):







Overall rating:  Booyah!


I hope this powder will continue to be offered by Dior as it is my favorite highlighter.  Just in case, I'm grabbing a back-up!


What is your favorite highlighter?  I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment