For those of you not familiar with SteamCream, it is a steam-infused skincare product that come in these really cute, unique, collectable, limited edition tins. This Beauty Insiders' Choice award-winning product features tins that are designed in Japan and contain a lightweight, vegan moisturizer made in England that contains nourishing oils that can be used on the body and face (75g, £12.95 or about $20 USD). Sneakpeeq's price was $5.00!!! Can't beat that.
SteamCream tops off their formula with a fragrance described to be "from a natural blend of pure essential oils selected for their toning, soothing and healing qualities." SteamCream claims to use only the freshest, traceable, natural vegan ingredients including:
- Oatmeal infusion - a proven anti-inflammatory that helps soothe and moisturize the skin
- Orange flower water - helps to improve elasticity
- Almond oil - contains high levels of vitamin E which condition the skin and keep it plump
- Lavender oil - from Provence contains antiseptic components which can help heal and reduce inflamed and sore skin
- Organic jojoba oil - helps produce and easily-absorbed cream and is an excellent moisturizer and skin softener
- Cocoa butter - seals in the essential oils and soften's the skin's surface
As the Sneakpeeq offer was around Memorial Day, being the patriot that I am, I had to order the Liberty Tin:
Overall rating: Booyah! for it's cute tin, great formula and versatility, though I would prefer a formula that was paraben-free. The fragrance of the lavender oil really comes through in this product, but that doesn't bother me.
Have you tried SteamCream? What are your thoughts on this product?