Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chanel Haul

It's been a crazy week, to say the least.  Sunday was my godson's brother's Pee Wee Football Super Bowl Game.  The Brentwood Steelers clinched the championship title against the Falcons, 7-6.  Congratulations, Randy! As I was running up and down the sidelines yelling me head off, I took a bad step and tore my right calf muscle.  I've been hobbling ever since.  Nothing can make you feel better than retail therapy and no brand can make me feel as luxurious as Chanel.

So off to my local Chanel counter I went.  Was dying to see the new Holiday 2011 Collection.  To my surprise, my lovely friends, Tito, Lauren and Gloria showed me some items from the new Spring 2012 Collection also.  I went to get a few staples and ended up getting a mix of items that I'm delighted to show you.

Full Haul
My haul was comprised of skin care staples, eye products, lip products, and lastly a blush.  The staples I needed were the Lotion Confort (Toner), which they had but they were out of the Lait Confort (Cleanser).  Of course, they offered to order it online, but since I love visiting Tito so much, I promised to return soon to come get it.  Anyway, here are some photos of my new goodies.

Eye Products

  • Illusion D'Ombre - Long Wear Luminous Eye Shadow - #86 Ebloui - From Illusions D'Ombres de Chanel - Fall 2011 Collection


  • Les 4 Ombres - #34 Eclosion - From Les Harmonies de Printemps - Spring 2012 Collection

  • Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner - #85 Grenat - From Les Harmonies de Printemps - Spring 2012 Collection

  • Inimitable Intense Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel Sophistique - #50 Purple

Lip Products

  • Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lip Shine - #41 Canotier

  • Le Crayon Levres - #36 Beige

  • Levres Scintillantes Glossimer - #73 Bonbon


Blush

  • Blush Horizon De Chanel - #151.960 Soft Glow Blush - From Les Harmonies de Printemps - Spring 2012 Collection

Here are some swatches:

Eclosion Quad - From top to bottom, left to right as shown in quad

Illusion D'Ombre - Ebloui (top); Grenat Eyeliner (bottom)

From left to right: Bonbon, Canotier, Beige Lipliner

Have any of you grabbed any of these items?  Please let me know by leaving a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches of the collection. I'm still waiting for it to arrive at the local counters. Which would you say is your favorite item?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kristie I would have to say the Blush Horizon is my favorite with the Grenat Stylo Yeux a close second.

    ReplyDelete