There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, September 6, 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Collection

China Glaze has released the Bohemian Collection which consists of six luster chrome shades (14 ml/.5 fl oz; $6.99 each):

L- R: Deviantly Daring, No Plain Jane, Rare & Radiant, Swanky Silk, Unpredictable, Want My Bawdy
Deviantly Daring
No Plain Jane
Rare & Radiant
Swanky Silk
Unpredictable
Want My Bawdy

I purchased mine at Sally Beauty at the member price of $5.99 each.

Here are close-ups of each shade:

Deviantly Daring
No Plain Jane
Rare & Radiant
 
Swanky Silk
 
Unpredictable

Want My Bawdy

Here are swatches on clear artificial nails (2 coats with no base or top coat):

L- R: Deviantly Daring, No Plain Jane, Rare & Radiant, Swanky Silk, Unpredictable, Want My Bawdy

Deviantly Daring

No Plain Jane

Rare & Radiant

Swanky Silk

Unpredictable

Want My Bawdy

Overall rating:  Booyah!  These shades have excellent opacity and durability.  They were swatched with two coats but I wore mine with a base and top coat and was happy with the durability of the polish.  I am a sucker for duo-chrome polishes and I just love these.

I hope you found this blog post useful and that you'll subscribe.  I welcome your comments and feedback and thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. If I didn't already buy from the Zoya sale or from Nail polish Ninja I would sooooooo get my hands on Want My Bawdy. I love this color the most from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Let me know when you post on your other polishes. I'll check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete