Monday, September 3, 2012

POPSUGAR Must Have Bag - August 2012

I know it's Labor Day weekend and I was not expecting to post a blog this weekend but I received my POPSUGAR Must Have August Bag and several of the items were perfect to put to use tomorrow so I figured I'd share the contents with you post haste.  POPSUGAR'S Must Have Bag costs $35 plus tax (free shipping) and it includes a variety of must have products from the worlds of beauty, fashion, fitness, food, and home.


My August Bag contained the following items:

Beauty - Tatcha Blotting Papers - www.tatcha.com; $12 - These all-natural Japanese blotting papers come in such lovely packaging!  Each sheet is flecked with gold so they are really beautiful!


Fashion - Baggu Bag - www.baggubag.com; $9 - This really cool reusable tote comes with its own pouch so it's perfect to keep in my purse for impromptu shopping trips.  The bag is machine washable and can hold up to 50 lbs. of stash.  I just love this ecofriendly, durable bag especially since it folds up into a tiny square for easy storage.


Fitness - POP Physique DVD - www.popphysique.com; $14.99 - This DVD offers a total body workout that combines pilates, yoga and micropulsing to sculpt the body.  Haven't tried it yet but I plan to add it to my home workout routine so I can focus on some trouble spots. 


Home - Govino Wine Glasses - www.govinowine.com; $12.95 - Set of of 4 shatterproof, stemless wine glasses that look like crystal and have a neat "thumbprint" dimple for easy holding and they are dishwasher safe.


Home - Alora Diffuser; 8 oz. - www.aloraambiance.com; $90/16 oz. - Looks perfect in my bathroom and I love its sleek, clean, look.  This diffuser is said to last for months.

Special Extras:


Beauty - Sprout Cleanser & Exfoliator; 1 oz. ea - www.sproutskincare.com; $24/$28 respectively for 4 oz. - Brooklyn is in the house with this all-natural duo that I couldn't wait to try.  The cleanser contains tea tree oil and rosewater extract and the exfoliant is made with oats, almonds and Maine Sea Salt.


Food - Pretzel Crisps - www.pretzelcrisps.com; $3.49/7.2 oz. - Perfect for dipping and a neat, guilt-free snack!


Food - Bear Naked Granola; 1.35 oz. - www.bearnaked.com; $4.99/12 oz.  - Fruit and Nut - I just love adding this perfect sweet/salty snack to my frozen yogurt for a yummy topping!  I have also been known to have some as "breakfast on the go" and before a morning run or workout. 


Food - Benziger Family Winery Coupon and 2 Coasters - www.benziger.com - 15% coupon off a future purchase to keep my Govino Glass full.  Don't you just love these adorable coasters? 


Fun - Postagram Prints App - www.postagramapp.com; $10 value - 10 free prints so I can send friends and family my Instagram pics right from my iPhone.  How cool!!!


August Bag Info Booklet on top; Postagram Voucher on bottom

Overall rating: Booyah!!!  This is my first POPSUGAR Must Have Bag and I must say I am over the moon with what I received. I am looking forward to future shipments.

If you're interested in trying POPSUGAR, please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment