Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sneakpeeq Purchase - Paz Collective Five Smooth Overlap Ring

If you haven't checked out sneakpeeq.com, you are missing out on some great prices on lovely products.  I wanted to share with you the newest addition to my jewelry collection, the Five Smooth Overlap Ring from The Paz Collective (pazcollective.com).  On sneakpeeq, it was called the Supernatural Silver Coil Ring but on The Paz Collective website, it is referred to as the  Five Smooth Overlap ring.


THE PAZ COLLECTIVE is a sterling silver jewelry company based in New York City that represents the best of the contemporary Mexican and Indian designers as well as their own collections.  Some of their items contain semi-precious stones from India.  Their website boasts that all their jewelry is handmade in their Taxco, Mexico and Jaipur, India workshops.  THE PAZ COLLECTIVE is a charter member of The Silver Institute, an honor bestowed on 6 companies whose jewelry was deemed to represent the best in sterling silver design.


I don't know about you, but I love supporting local companies, especially those that offer quality products.  I will definitely be adding to my jewelry 
wardrobe with new pieces from The Paz Collective.


The Five Smooth Overlap ring originally retails for $75 but I was able to snag one for $37 plus shipping, a savings of 51%.

Overall rating: Booyah!  I just love silver jewelry and love the construction and feel of this ring.  I also love that I was able to snag it at such a great price.

Sneakpeeq.com is an e-mail service that offers a variety of products at discounted prices.  The product sales change daily.

1 comment: