What was in the wrapped package pictured on the lower left corner? A lovely fragrance sample of Juicy Couture....
This month's contents as described by the Birchbox Team:
- Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream: Turn back the clock with this sophisticated moisturizer, which uses a unique micro-algae compound to boost skin's elasticity.
- FIX Malibu Immaculate Complexion Smoothing Serum: This clever serum is on our skincare honor roll. Antioxidant-rich vitamins A, C, and E brighten skin tone and soften wrinkles.
- Juicy Couture: Juicy's signature fragrance is a blend of sweet floral notes. Sophisticated and feminine, it's perfect for day or night.
- Zoya Nail Polish in Kendal: A sweet cream periwinkle, this on-trend neutral from Zoya's Feel Collection will take you from winter to spring.
- Extra: 'wichcraft Granola: This toasty granola, from Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio's NY-based 'wichcraft chain, takes care of snack cravings without any guilt.
Write back with your thoughts on these items or tips for clarity and I will enter you in a drawing to win a full-sized Zoya Nail Polish in Carey, a pretty light gray shade. Please respond by Friday, January 27th at midnight Eastern Time to be entered in the drawing.