|Kohl Kajal Trio pictured on the right|
The set includes 3 shades in Espresso, Purple and Black for a Total Net Weight of 2.7g for a retail price of $7.99 which I happened to get during a BOGO 50% off sale at my local drugstore.
The liners are advertised to be 100% waterproof and good for inner rim (waterline) lining.
Physicians Formula says:
- Highly pigmented eyeliner trio delivers rich color and instant drama!
- Versatile eyeliner for eye enhancing definition and inner eye rim intensity.
- Super-smooth gliding texture makes defining eyes effortless.
- Each shade creates a custom look for your eye color.
- Natural - Espresso
- Playful - Purple
- Dramatic - Black
- Unique kohl formula is 100% waterproof for high-performance and ultra-glamorous definition.
|From Top to Bottom: Espresso, Purple, Black|
Edit: Tried to do a smokey eye with the brown one and the tip broke off revealing that the tip is not very secure and you need to use a very light hand with these. Boo-hiss!