Thursday, February 9, 2012

M.A.C. Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick

As many of you already know,  M.A.C. offers their Viva Glam collection as a way to raise money for the MAC AIDs Fund.  Every bit of the selling price of the VG line goes towards raising HIV/AIDS awareness around the world.






I recently received an offer to purchase an early release of the lipstick, which officially launches on February 15th, so I jumped on the opportunity.


The press releases described the lipstick as a "pink" shade, so I initially thought of Nicki's Pink Friday, which was released in November 2010.  I was so excited to see it.  I would describe it to be more of a bright pink shade with a hint of coral, at least that's how it looks on me.  It is, in no way, similar to Pink Friday.






Here are some swatches:


Full swatch
Applied under a bit of clear lipglass


Overall rating:  Booyah!  


Any product that raises money for a worthy cause is a must-have!


Are you planning on adding this to your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment